I’ve been trying to catch up with myself all week, but I think I’ve finally got there. I was very productive last night while the husband was out – kids got fed and washed (some days much more of a struggle than others) some yarn got dyed and others got labeled, I got some knitting and TV time as well. And I finished final edits on a pattern.
Stepaside Socks in Dublin Dye Swing Sock
This is the first of three patterns that I’ll be publishing in the next few weeks. I’m rather excited because it’s my first ‘Dublin Dye’ pattern. This is also the first skein of Swing Sock that I dyed. I’d put it up on Ravelry last night, and this morning I woke up to this:
Apparently the ‘I’ll just quietly put this hear til the morning’ approach doesn’t work well when you start the pattern with ‘this is free for July’. So go, quick, and add it to your Ravelry library while it’s free for July!
Special mention goes to UnderMeOxter for all her editing help, @jewelandarlin for the photos, WoollyThinker for her layout design skills and several test knitters. WoollyThinker’s just published her own beautiful pattern, the adorable ElfBaby Hat that I am definitely going to have to knit!